Job duties with skills/tools: Core Connectors, HCM/Payroll Integrations, Benefits, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) – Inbound & Outbound, Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Business Process Configuration, Workday Studio, Workday configuration, and Security groups.
tools– XSLT, XML, XPATH, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), MS Project, MS Excel (Macros), MS Power Point, Oxygen XML Editor, Eclipse, Workday Studio.
Responsible for :
- Develop custom Merit, Bonus, Stock and Total Compensation statements that end users generate to communicate the awards to employees using Business Intelligent Reporting Tool (BIRT) based on the requirements.
- Involve in Workday HCM and Benefits implementation.
- Serving as the subject matter expert on all Workday/Benefit related issues. Responsible for the set up and administration of all benefit programs in Workday.
- Developing outbound integration using EIB, Web Services SOAP, WSDL, XML and XSLT Document Transformation for several integrations from Workday to downstream internal and vendor systems and provided necessary security for related functional area to launch the EIB.
- Build and manage integration using Calculated Fields, EIB, Document Transformation, Workday Connector, XML, XSLT and Web Services technologies.
- Responsible for maintaining vendor communications and gather all the requirements needed for a cloud to cloud connectivity.
- Work with business team to review report requirements. Maintain/Assign security role assignments.
- Design Use Cases and produced Activity diagrams, Develop requirement specifications and Documentations for Business Process Management.
Bachelor’s degree in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field equiv., plus 2 years of progressive work experience.
Location: Princeton, NJ and various unanticipated locations within the U.S., relocation may be required. Please refer to job code and email resume to: email@example.com