Digital Dhara offers full-stack IoT engineering and development services to leading enterprises and emerging innovators.
IoT creates tremendous business opportunities – as well as technical challenges
IoT creates exciting opportunities for new business models, process efficiencies and improved forms of engagement. But to take advantage, delivery teams must navigate a variety of development considerations:
- Unproven software functionality and use cases
- A plethora of new devices, networks and sensors
- New communication protocols and complex integration scenarios
- Industry-specific compliance and security requirements
Digital Dhara puts the opportunity in IoT within reach
Our end-to-end IoT engineering services enable clients to design and build connected devices and applications using the latest tools and development methodologies.
We work with the largest chipset manufacturers to early-stage disruptors in healthcare and connected cars to convert analog-based use cases to digital using sensors, IoT chipsets, firmware development and create full-stack infrastructure (Web, Mobile, Cloud, Analytics) around it.
Our IoT development services include:
- Hardware engineering teams to create prototypes
- Firmware development using protocols such as BLE, Zigbee, WiFi, RFID, NFC, and more
- Companion or stand-alone mobile app development
- IoT Cloud development using Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud for data collection business scenario management
- Specialized IoT platforms based on customization requirements
- Digital Twins for remote devices for smoother management, monitoring and support
- Conversion of IoT-based data collection into actionable insights
- Integration with various enterprise systems
- Protocol-based testing and end-to-end Test Automation.